Overview: Exclusive offer for your SPA vacation this May, Culinary Festival:/Price per person for three overnights:/
- Double room- 132.50 EUR
- Apartment-154.00 EUR
- Single room- 168.00 EUR
- Additional payment for child 4-12-year-old on an extra bed-48.50 EUR
- Additional payment for an adult on an extra bed- 95.00 EUR
- Child up to 4-year-old-Free
- Three overnights on 6th of May,7th and 8th of May 2010; Three breakfasts
- Parking, Internet, Animation hall, resort tax and insurance
- Traditional Bulgarian festive dinner on St.George’s Day 6th of May 2010
- 2 Dinners buffet /no drinks included/: The best of Bavarian cuisine on 7th of May; Selected Italian dishes from the region of Sicily, Lombardy and Lazio on 8th of May 2010
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Surprise for guests who celebrate their Name Day-Classic massage
- 10% discount on all procedures in the SPA centre
- Free SPA pa
Location: Varshets is located 18 km. east of Berkovitsa 31 km. South of Montana, 33 km west of Vratsa and 90 km. northwest of Sofia.
Varshets-biggest spa resort in Northern Bulgaria which is situated 395 meters above sea level situated at the foot of Mount Teddy towers in the northern part of the Balkan Mountains, including valley along the river Botunia.
The region is known since Roman times occurred around mineral springs with a temperature of 36,4 C -38 C
Geological and geographical location define it as a resort known for its hot mineral water and a mild mountain climate, creating favorable conditions for an effective climate-spa and wellness.
Address: 87 Republika str.
Accommodation: 6 double rooms, 9 standard suites, 15 deluxe suites, 3 VIP suites